Pull up a chair. I’ve ordered your coffee… double-shot, mocha, flat black, piccolo with 3 sugars and a dash of cinnamon, right?
Last year I finished my degree in Criminology & Criminal Justice. I learnt that while immersing myself in literature on serial killers, domestic violence, terrorism, imprisonment, and punishment, was highly fascinating and entertaining, it was also mentally draining. The need to get my head out of that space from time to time ultimately prompted the birth of this blog a few years ago now.
I stay positive most of the time and try to focus my thoughts & energy toward the more interesting facets of life; people-watching, social observations, traveling, creating fictional worlds, losing myself in music (or sport), and of course discovering life with my fiancée Selina.
So what will you find here? For starters…
- Random thoughts on life
- Short stories
- Music picks for the month
- How my recent switch to veganism is traveling
- Glimpses of my photography
- Travel expeditions
Or check out some of these previous posts:
- Quitting the stomach-churning social media carousel that is Facebook
- Exploring the urban landscape of my own city
- Digging up some helpful travel tips
- Appreciating simplicity
- Avoiding unnecessary conflict
- Figuring out the oddities of the 21st century male handshake
- Exercising a little more patience
- Living your life as a tourist, and
- Appreciating your job for what it is
So unwind from the grind and take a break.